Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Distrifund NV is the so-called 'controller'. In concrete terms, this means that Distrifund NV determines the purpose and means of the processing and is responsible for the lawful and correct processing of your data.
How can you contact us?
Oude heerweg 8
operating seat ;
Business number : 0477 920 978
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 0032 9 340 56 26
Which of your data do we process and how?
- Distrifund NV processes the following data:
- your personal identification data: surname, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail address;
- if you are a company: name of the company, registered office and company number;
- your financial data: bank account number and/or other payment details, mastercard details;
- electronic identification and localization data when you visit our website: device data, browser, operating system, IP addresses, cookies, log file data, external websites that have referred you, pages visited by you on the website (and date and time).
- Distrifund NV can receive your data directly from you or indirectly via third parties. Distrifund NV may receive and process your personal data in the context of the agreement with you
- when you contact Distrifund NV for information (by telephone, in writing or via the website (contact form))
- when you request a quote
- when you call on the services of Distrifund NV
- following a job application
- via cookies on our website or on websites/applications of customers of Distrifund NV
Distrifund NV may also receive your data through third parties, for example partners of Distrifund NV.
Why and on the basis of what do we process your data?
Distrifund NV processes your personal data in the context of:
- The execution of our services and customer management. We process your personal data in order to contact you, to process any questions you may have and to provide you with the necessary information about our company, our services, our website or other information related to our activities. In addition, we process your personal data for managing our customer files, executing and following up on quotation requests, preparing and executing our services and executing and following up the agreements with our customers. This also includes administrative actions in connection with the back office, customer service/helpdesk, payments, administration, invoicing, solvency follow-up and accounting. We process your data or that of your company in the context of the preparation and/or execution of the (service) agreement or on the basis of our legitimate (commercial) interests that, if necessary, outweigh your (privacy) rights (since you can reasonably expect such processing). If you do not provide us with certain data, such as your identification data or financial data, that we need in the context of the agreement, we will not be able to execute the agreement and/or provide our services.
- Prospect management: We can process data about you as a potential customer or prospect, this including prospecting, customer acquisition, in the context of appointments or conversations, contacts, referrals, etc. or in preparation for a possible agreement. This may be based on our legitimate (commercial) interests that, if necessary, outweigh your (privacy) rights (since you can reasonably expect such processing in the context of prospecting).
- Partner management:
Contact and execution of agreements with our partners, suppliers and service providers. We may also process personal data in this context if, for example, you are an employee or appointee of one of our partners, suppliers or service providers. We can do this in the context of the agreement or on the basis of our legitimate (commercial) interest that, if necessary, weighs more heavily on your (privacy) rights (since you can reasonably expect such processing). We may process your data to optimize our services. This may be based on your consent or our legitimate interests that, if necessary, outweigh your (privacy) rights. For example, Distrifund NV can contact you to place a review or reference on our website (this will be with your permission).
- Direct marketing: Your data can be used for direct marketing. This is sending information about our services or other information that may be of interest or usefulness to you via our newsletter or other means. If you are a customer of ours, this may be on the basis of our legitimate interests in doing business that, if necessary, outweigh your (privacy) rights (since you can reasonably expect such processing as a customer). If you are not a customer of ours, you cannot reasonably expect such marketing and we need your prior consent (e.g. by registering via our website). Your consent is free and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Ensuring optimal functioning of our website: When you visit or consult the website, we may process certain electronic data, such as cookies and IP address. Cookies facilitate the interaction between you as a visitor and our website and are used to improve the user experience and to collect statistics among visitors to our website. Cookies also ensure that your personal settings and preferences are stored or that image and sound material can be played. Certain cookies can be placed by a third party, e.g. Google Analytics, to measure the use of our website. The transfer to our partners, service providers, suppliers and/or other contractual partners of Distrifund NV for the execution of the foregoing points.
- Applicant management: We can process your personal data if you apply for a job with us (in the context of recruitment and selection) and even keep it in our recruitment reserve. This can also be done on the basis of our legitimate interests, which may outweigh your (privacy) rights as an applicant (after all, you can reasonably expect such processing and/or storage).
- Compliance with applicable laws. The processing of your data, whether or not on or via the website, is not the subject of so-called 'automated individual decision-making' or profiling.
Who receives or processes your data in addition to Distrifund NV?
- In the first place, your data will also be processed by our partners, service providers or suppliers in the context of the performance of our services. This also concerns, for example, hosting providers, IT partners, network administrators, software suppliers, data centers, companies that provide payment services, marketing services, communication services or media services to us, our social secretariat, etc.
- Finally, other companies may also process your data in the context of our activities, such as our accountants, accountants, auditors, insurance brokers, insurers, legal advisors, lawyers or other service providers.
- We are not responsible for the processing of your data by third parties who do not do this on behalf of Distrifund NV, but are responsible for it themselves.
- Distrifund NV may be obliged to provide or process your data on the basis of a legal obligation incumbent on it and/or in response to a request for this from supervisory authorities or government bodies.
How long do we keep your data?
- We will not keep your data longer than necessary for the purposes, unless special legal provisions apply to its storage or processing.
- In the context of the execution of our services, your data will be stored for a maximum of 10 years after termination of the agreement, or the limitation period for contractual claims. For certain other data, different periods apply by law: 5 years for social documents relating to personnel and 7 years for certain accounting and tax documents. Data of applicants will be kept for up to 3 years after the application, unless we need the data to defend ourselves against a possible claim. In that case, the data can be stored for up to 5 years. For other certain data, specific statutory retention periods may also apply. In any case, the principle always applies that we do not keep your data longer than necessary.
- You have the right:
- To request us to give you access to your data. For this you can get one copy of the requested information free of charge. If you request additional copies, we may charge you a reasonable fee as an administrative fee.
- Have your data corrected if necessary;
- Have your data deleted when the processing of that data is no longer necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was processed by us; you have withdrawn a previously given consent; you object to the processing by us; the personal data would have been unlawfully processed by us; this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation; whether the personal data would have been processed in connection with an offer of online services to children.
- Request a restriction of the processing that relates to you. This is possible if you dispute the accuracy of the data we have; the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; we no longer need this data while you still need this data for the establishment, exercise or substantiation of a legal claim; or pending an answer to the question whether the legitimate grounds of Distrifund NV outweigh yours or your (privacy) rights if you have objected to the processing on the basis of our legitimate interest.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data. You can object to the processing of your data for direct marketing at any time and free of charge. This can easily be done by letting us know via email@example.com
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels – T: +32(0)2 274 48 00 – E: firstname.lastname@example.org). In case of a complaint, you can also contact Distrifund NV yourself at any time: email@example.com.
- The exercise of your rights, as set out above, always depends on the requirements and conditions as stipulated in the applicable legislation (such as the General Data Protection Regulation (the so-called 'GDPR')).
- To exercise your rights, you can simply send a request to Distrifund NV on firstname.lastname@example.org. You must identify yourself adequately. If we have reason to doubt your identity, we may ask you for additional information that is necessary to confirm your identity. We will usually ask for a copy of your identity card to verify who is actually submitting a request.
Ask? Then be sure to contact us via email@example.com